Colleen Jolly is an AFAA-certified personal trainer, elevatED-certified pole teacher, entrepreneur and pole dance competitor.
She has 21 years of experience in international business with an emphasis in marketing and sales for corporate clients.
She has been poling for 10 years, is the CEO of THE INTERNATIONAL POLE CONVENTION and teaches pole dancing online for 123Poling.com and in the DC metro area at FIT4Polers and MyBodyShop. She is active in leadership roles and Board positions in arts and association non-profit organizations; and is also an award-winning pole dancer, artist, writer, and speaker on visual communications and general business topics around the world.
Colleen is the sole owner of THE INTERNATIONAL POLE CONVENTION and manages every aspect of the event. If you have a question about performing, exhibiting, attending, sponsoring, volunteering or anything else — just email her!
Get to know the HBIC:
- Interview with Polepedia
- Interview with Photobook Magazine
- Interview with Vertical Wise
- Interview with Vertical Active Wear
- Interview with Cleo’s Rock N’ Pole
- Interview with Urban Scrawl DC
- Interview with ActiveLife DC
- 30 Under 30 for Northern Virginia Magazine
Connect with me!