PoleCon 2021 is right around the corner! Here’s some information to help you plan your trip.
Where to fly into: Louis Armstrong New Orleans Airport
Take an Uber, shuttle or other car service to the New Orleans Sheraton. Click here to use the discounted room block.
What to bring:
- Phone or recording device with plenty of storage
- Notepad and pen
- Yoga Mat (these will be provided however please bring your own if you are able)
- Towel to clean the pole (we will provide disposable but please help us reduce waste)
- Grip needs (do not presume your favorite grip will be available for sale)
- Reusable water bottle (there will be water stations throughout the event)
- Mask (bring several so you can change out as needed). Masks are required throughout PoleCon spaces. Performers may remove them for performing.
What not to bring:
- Finger and hand jewelry (can damage the poles and your jewelry)
- Your car – parking is expensive and limited!
Got questions about what to expect? Email us!