Pole dancing is such an incredible workout. Between the flexibility, strength, and stamina, it really…
Here are four of our favorite winter cocktails to help you celebrate or keep you warm on those long winter nights!
Candy Cane Cocktail (from Martha Stewart Living):
- 1 candy cane, crushed, for garnish
- 2 ounces strawberry vodka
- 4 dashes white creme de menthe
- 2 1/2 ounces cranberry juice
- Ice cubes
Place crushed candy canes on a small plate or saucer. Wet the outside rim of a chilled martini glass with water. Holding the glass by the stem, rotate the rim to coat with candy.
In a cocktail shaker, combine vodka, creme de menthe, cranberry juice, and ice; shake until well combined. Strain into prepared glass; serve immediately.
Snowball Martini (from Tastykitchen.com):
- 2 ounces, fluid Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka
- 1 ounce, fluid Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 whole “ball” Of White Cotton Candy
- Sugar Or White Non-perils, To Rim A Martini Glass
In a martini shaker filled with ice cubes, put in 2 shot glasses of whipped cream vodka and one shot glass of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Shake well. Place the cotton candy in a martini glass rimmed with sugar or white non-perils. Strain the cocktail over the cotton candy, “melting” the snowball and infusing the cocktail with sweetness.
Spicy Hot Chocolate (from cosmopolitan.com):
- 3 oz. JDK & Sons Crave Chocolate Chili Liqueur
- Hot chocolate
- Garnish: whipped cream
Combine all ingredients in a mug. Top with whipped cream.
Hot Pumpkin Buttered Rum (from thekitchn.com)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, loosely packed
- 1/3 cup pumpkin butter, such as Trader Joe’s brand
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch salt
- Dark rum
- Hot water
- Whipped cream, to garnish
Cream together the butter, brown sugar, pumpkin butter, pumpkin pie spice, and salt using a mixer on low setting. Add approximately 2 tablespoons of butter mixture to the bottom of a heat-proof glass or mug. Add 2 ounces of dark rum. Fill the glass with boiling water. Stir to mix. Optional: top with whipped cream. Garnish with a dusting of spice.