In pole, we talk about this a lot while in other activities, it’s less common.…
Check out Part 1 here and Part 2 here!
The Pole Dancing Strength Workout
To get the maximum benefit from these seven strengthening exercises, I recommend making use of super sets in your workout. This is where you pair exercises and move from one to the other with no rest between them. Then rest for 45-60 seconds before doing your next superset.
Use a resistance that is challenging for the last 2-3 reps.
Here is the workout …
- Lat Pulldown – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Incline Push-Ups – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Seated Rowing – 3 sets of 12 reps
- One Arm Dumbbell Press – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Single Arm Lat Pulldown – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Skullcrushers – 3 sets of 12 reps
- One Arm Dumbbell Curls – 3 sets of 12 reps
Following a strength training workout routine will help pole dancers to summon the seemingly effortless strength to perform seamlessly on the pole. The seven exercises described above will help develop your strength foundation.
If you want more tips on how to improve your strength, check out this guide.