Today we’re chatting with the HBIC of PoleCon who in addition to running the event…
We are sitting down to talk to our new instructors for PoleCon 2022! Learn more about them and then click here to purchase their workshops.
1. We’re so excited to have you teach at PoleCon this year! Can you tell us a little more about what you’re teaching?
~ I am really excited to be teaching The Polestrong Method Of Training at PoleCon this year. It’s my proprietary method developed to help pole dancers and pole dance instructors alike learn to build a solid foundation of strength for pole!
2. Is there something that defines your style of teaching or your content that is unique to you?
~ My Method is unique because it incorporates the 3T System into every class and/or workout:
1. Targeted warm-ups that include my “staples” conditioning exercises to prep the muscles for class
2. Trick-specific conditioning to activate/engage the muscles/muscle groups used in particular tricks
3. Technique tips to help ensure good form and solidify muscle engagement
3. What is the one thing you want your students to leave with after taking your workshop?
~I’d like every student to leave this session with a better understanding of the muscles used in pole dance and how to develop a solid foundation of strength to take their pole practice (and pole classes) to the next level.
4. What are you most excited about for PoleCon 2022?
~I am really excited to teach in person again. I love doing virtual work, but being in a live class with students brings me such joy!
5. Anything else you want to share with PoleCon attendees?
~ Join me for a game changing workshop that will help you see pole strength and conditioning in a whole new light!