We are sitting down to talk to our new instructors for PoleCon 2023! Learn more…
Interview with New PoleCon Instructor: Leah Von O’Daera
We are sitting down to talk to our new instructors for PoleCon 2023! Learn more about them and then click here to purchase their workshops.
1. We’re so excited to have you teach at PoleCon this year! Can you tell us a little more about what you’re teaching?
I am excited also! I can’t wait to dance with everyone and feel the energy fill the room.
Queen of the Damned Workshop is a Vampiric Themed class, an entire experience that awaits you. She is powerful, unapologetic, blood thirsty and ready to devour her prey. Learn to transform your dance into a powerful cascade of sensual, dominant, erotic flow utilizing darker mythical vibes. You will learn to harness this erotic energy and transform your dance into pure seduction and control during the ascent and descent on the pole.
2. Is there something that defines your style of teaching or your content that is unique to you?
Eroticism, Power, Sexual, Dominant and Haunting. I love being outside of the norm. I’m big on story telling and character play during my performances. You’ll know when I’m on stage. This also overlaps into my teaching techniques. I want my students to embrace this vibe and walk out confident ready to take on the world.
3. What is the one thing you want your students to leave with after taking your workshop?
We will learn cool passes on the pole yes but …. more than anything it’s the energy, self love and power I want my students to walk away with. My greatest wish is for everyone to come undone. Learn to let everything go and dive into the joy of being erotic, being unapologetic, being raw, being filthy and being powerful. Wash away what society tells you to be and learn to bathe in the glory of your own sensuality … harness this energy and let it be your driving force. I want you to walk out of PoleCon feeling like a bad mother F****r :-)
4. What are you most excited about for PoleCon 2023?
Being surrounding by such loving, supportive and beautiful people. The energy at PoleCon is unforgettable, so thankful to be apart of this tribe.
5. Anything else you want to share with PoleCon attendees?
Get ready for a wild weekend. I will you soon gorgeous people. Be prepared to let go, lose yourself in the music and allow yourself to be. I have an entire vibe waiting for you … so I cordially invite you to Come Undone
Latest posts by Colleen (see all)
- Interview with New PoleCon Instructor: Leah Von O’Daera - March 3, 2023
- Why is it sometimes harder to dance in shoes and sometimes easier to dance in shoes? - February 24, 2023
- Interview with New PoleCon Instructor: The Raddest Abbey - February 13, 2023